What is a pixel? Well, simply put a pixel is a tiny point in a picture, one of many can compose an image but sometimes a single pixel can be something grand and beautiful, but overlooked. The Stray Pixel rain poncho celebrates the minimal with black and rose pixels scattered across a soft green poncho.
Rainkiss ponchos are cut to perfection with taped seams and a waterproof column of 10.000mm. It’s of high importance to them to only work with sustainable materials, like recycled polyester. Some choices in life are worth it.
- One size fits all
- 100% waterproof, keeps you seriously dry
- Cut to precision
- Certified 100% Recycled Polyester
- Easy to fold - built in storage pouch
- Premium Velcro cuff closure
- Adjustable hood
- Two button side panel adjustment - perfect for on the bike
- Easy to carry - weight 250g - dimension in pouch: 31 x 33 x 2 cm